" non rebuildable" fuel pump

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: " non rebuildable" fuel pump
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
--0-304089172-968796218=:21357

I have rebuilt the supposedly "non-rebuildable" fuel pump. There is no such
thing! They were put together out of parts, they can be taken apart, Stan has
the parts, and they can be put back together again!

In my humble opinion, all non rebuildable means is pain in the a-- to do. with
parts getting more scarce, I'm sure we'll all be rebuilding Non rebuildable
parts in the future.

The "rebuildable" pump diaprham can be replaced with the pump installed on the
car. 15 minutes tops.

The "non rebuildable" one,    well , just more hassle and time. But, if you
insist, buy a new one ($60- 75,  I think), send your old one to me and I'll
rebuild it.

Roman Rist

---------------------------------
--0-304089172-968796218=:21357

<P>I have rebuilt the supposedly "non-rebuildable" fuel pump. There is no such
thing!&nbsp;They were&nbsp;put together out of parts, they can be taken apart,
Stan has the parts, and they can be put back together again!&nbsp; </P>
<P>In my humble opinion, all non rebuildable means is pain in the a-- to do.
with parts getting more scarce, I'm sure we'll all be rebuilding Non
rebuildable parts in the future.</P>
<P>The "rebuildable" pump diaprham can be replaced with the pump installed on
the car. 15 minutes tops.</P>
<P>The "non rebuildable" one,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; well , just more hassle and
time. But, if you insist, buy a new one ($60- 75,&nbsp;&nbsp;I think), send
your old one to me and I'll rebuild it.&nbsp;</P>
from anywhere!
--0-304089172-968796218=:21357--