Re: Gas over there

To: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gas over there
From: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:16:19 -0700
That works out to about $4.50/gallon.

Did you all know that the "Regular" petrol sold in the UK is higher octane than
our
Premium? Is this because they figure it differently, or is it really higher
test? When I
was on vacation over there in August '99, I would just fill up the rental car
and hand
over a £20 note, feeling lucky for a few pence change! I didn't do the
conversion to $/gal
'till I got home - no sense getting depressed while you're on holiday...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
$1.93/gal for regular at the Shell station on the corner...