Registry and stuff

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Registry and stuff
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:37:47 -0700 (PDT)
--0-521595368-968798267=:27379

Hi Folks,

I've been quiet for a while, been too busy and LOSING MY MIND with everything I
have to do.

The registry is the easy part, I just collect information. You all have been
real good about sending it.

The rest of life is the tough one, I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Things are easing up though, and I do get to go on the occasional SoCal Run.
Last Sat, Victor and I even repeated the Mt Wilson run, a 2 car run just to go
up the mountain to eat lunch!

At any rate, I'm out of lurk mode and have some new pics up at photopoint if
any one cares to look at them.

Thanks, and keep sending in the registry info. That includes non list cars
also. I'm looking foward to the new site with Mark Dent. May be a little while
still so hang tight.

Roman Rist

ristguitars@yahoo.com

---------------------------------
--0-521595368-968798267=:27379

<P>Hi Folks,</P>
<P>I've been quiet for a while, been too busy and LOSING MY MIND with
everything I have to do.</P>
<P>The registry is the easy part, I just collect information. You all have been
real good about sending it.</P>
<P>The rest of life is the tough one, I'm sure you all know what I mean.</P>
<P>Things are easing up though, and I do get to go on the occasional SoCal Run.
Last Sat, Victor and I even repeated the Mt Wilson run, a 2 car run just to go
up the mountain to eat lunch!</P>
<P>At any rate, I'm out of lurk mode and have some new pics up at photopoint if
any one cares to look at them.</P>
<P>Thanks, and keep sending in the registry info. That includes non list cars
also. I'm looking foward to the new site with Mark Dent. May be a little while
still so hang tight.</P>
<P>Roman
from anywhere!
--0-521595368-968798267=:27379--