RE: 1600 overheating fixes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 1600 overheating fixes
From: wrichter@electroglas.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:16:39 -0700
Patrick what temperature are you trying to achieve.  180 is a good running
temperature, even 200 on a hot day like you have is fine.  Run Mobil 1 and
forget about it.  If you're running high compression than a higher Octane is
needed.  Also what's your timing set at?  More advanced the hotter it will
run, also are you running too lean...  just my 2c
Good Luck,
Wayne