Re: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?

To: <Magic1910@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:42:29 -0400
I think $2000 dollars is fair considering the age and what else you could
buy for the money.  Hell , There is a 1985 M-B 300 in immaculate condition
available in my area for less than $4000.
Why people value these cars beyond some sensible value just puts them out of
reach of people willing to drive them.

If they were so valuable, why are so many of them left derelict around in
peoples yards.
The one I have was given to me and I wouldn't have one if it came any other
way.
Any practical person would buy something that ran and what parts you did
need could be had at the local auto parts store.  Almost anything made in
the last 10 years will run the doors off these things.  The only virtue I
can see in them is that they are simple, and sit on a solid chassis.

All the rest is un bridled passion!

Regards

Calvin Grandy
Vermont ;-)