Small World/The Glen

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Small World/The Glen
From: cbreaul@banet.net
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:47:19 -0400
On the way home from the Glen last Sunday we stopped at a rest area on
the NY State Thruway. A gentleman approched us and stated that he had a
2000 in his younger days when he was down in Texas. He also stated the
vin as SRL311-00005. I seem to remember(but I could be wrong as we were
drinking), Les Cannaday saying that number 5 had just been redone and
shipped out. Just another one of the numerous "I had one of those when I
was kid " stories. You would think there was a million of these cars by
the numer of times we've run into previous owners.
Charlie Breault
69 1600
Bay State Nissan