Roadster Sighting - Redwood City, CA USA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Sighting - Redwood City, CA USA
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:41:25 GMT
Over the past few months, I passed by a very nice looking roadster with
Black paint and a red interior with Chrome Spoke wheels.

If you are driving south on the 101 freeway, the car is viewable from the
freeway through a chain-link fence just south of Woodside Road. The car is
parked parallel to the rear of the building.

I believe the company it is parked is called Globalware.

Does this car belong to anyone on the list!!! It looks really nice.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA
66 SPL311
66 CSP311