Re: Painless Wiring

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painless Wiring
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:08:20 EDT
"Painless" ain't what it is on your wallet !! Watch out !

When dumping an IROC TPI engine into a '68 Chevelle my EX bought the Painless
kit for it. YES it was nice, YES it was high-quality - not one complaint
about the product. But..... it really wasn't much different than the fact.
harness he got w/ the engine. There were still some modifications to the new
harness that you had to do yourself. ("Laurie... what do I do with these
wires????- help!") For that fact I really believe that it was way too much
$$. (cheapest at Summit). Looked at their basic harnesses for starting from
scratch for other app's & thought they were a bit spendy too.

If ya don't have anywires or diagrams to start w/ and have limited time or
knowledge & a fat wallet - go for it, but I'd really consider making up your
own.

.02

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311