Re: Fuel Pump Pressure

To: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Pressure
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:34:01 EDT
In a message dated 9/18/00 5:48:57 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com writes:

> Any thoughts?  Oh yeah,  I mounted the fuel
>  pump above the fuel tank on the back of the trunk.  Is this a bad spot?

Further back & the LOWER the better w/  elect. fuel pumps - this could very
well be your problem !. Also, consider the possibility it may just not be
working up to snuff.

Maybe some "guck" was stirred up when you opened up the aft lines to install
it - that might be causing some trouble too.

OTOH, at one time I had a "quick roadside repair" electric on my 1600. It was
mounted up right next to the stock pump. In theory, it really shouldn't have
worked well at all, but for some reason it was fine.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ