Re: Something for Roadster Rob

To: solex67@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Something for Roadster Rob
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:28:33 EDT
Hi Andrew

<< So I stumbled across this website. Don't know if it's old or new or if Rob
already knows this car. >>

I was looking forward to seeing this car when CMS brought her over (about 2
years ago now). When I went down to view her I was mildly suspicious of the
rare 500 Solex car tag on a 1968 car - She was in fact a 1968 Canadian high
screen car with original Solex option. A very nice car nonetheless with Momo
alloys - she was featured in Classic Car magazine that year.

CMS didnt change the ad and the car was that year sold into Belgium for the
asking price.

CMS brought another car over, a nice red SU 2000, which Chris Schauff took
back to Belgium last month.

We have one '67 Solex over here which I'm convinced will never see the light
of day. (chassis and body are 200 miles apart and have been for over 10
years). Don't know the ID No.and the owner will not budge - one day!!

Regards again

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>