Re: Beyond ugly

To: Kyle Hagemann <kwhcpa@addler.net>
Subject: Re: Beyond ugly
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:56:32 -0400
I think the Audi "W-16" is essentially a canted "H-16" engine, 4x4 x
4x4, with bank (included) angle of about 120 degrees, instead of the H's
180.

The old BRM H-16 3-litre with Jackie Stewart up, comes to mind...

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex "I-4"

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280