Re: Beyond ugly

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beyond ugly
From: noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:23:22 -0700
The images on these pages make the car look somewhat attractive.  In
Autoweek the picture from the side bring out more ugliness.

Dana

PS  Along the thread of who are these people, I saw a license plate
frame from Bob Sharp Nissan/Wilton CT.  This would be a cool item to
have.

PPS  I've in the process of having my alternator rebuilt.  I put in the
current unit about 10 years ago, but not that many miles ago.  Of the
three screw that hold the unit together, two were loose and one was
missing.  Pulled over when I heard screams from under the hood.  This is
something that I normally don't check up on.

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.
Department of Urology

phone: (415) 221-4810 x 2031