Engine installation, etc.

To: "311" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine installation, etc.
From: "Kyle Hagemann" <kwhcpa@addler.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:18:02 -0700
Hi gang-

If fickle fate chooses to smile upon my blighted hide, I may be
reassembling my Roadster this week/end.

The car's been sitting for nine months, if that matters...

Right now the engine is out, but clean and fresh and ready to
go in.  The tranny is in about a gazillion pieces, going back
together this week....

I'm no stranger (okay, yeah, I'm pretty strange) to R&R type
stuff, *and* I have the handy-dandy engine removal instructions
printed out...... is there anything oddball and roadster specific
I need to be aware of?  Things like 'hook up the starter before
attaching the motor mounts' or the like?

Hope springing eternal, I think I'll try to fire it up with the
old gas (at $2+/gallon!).  Anything else to be alert for on a
car that's been dead for so long?

TIA-

       ____  Kyle Hagemann, Born-Again Grease Monkey From Beyond
   _.;(____\____    72 240Z, L28/E88/SU, 5sp, all poly - Z Beast