Re: <OT> US GP

To: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <OT> US GP
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:11:12 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/00 4:01:28 AM, Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com writes:

<<Is anyone else excited about this?  F1 in America again? >>

Over 200,000 tickets sold.  No hotel rooms for over a 50 mile radius.  I
think at least a few people must be kind of up for it.  My son and I leave
for Indy at 1:00pm today.  If you're watching on TV, look for me.  I'll be
the guy in the red hat with the Ferrari logo.
Greg Morrison
SRL31100005
PS to Les and Dennis:  I asked Jono if he wanted to give his ticket to you
and he really gave it some serious thought, and after about a split second he
said no.  Sorry.