Re: <OT> US GP

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> US GP
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:02:07 -0500

>Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com writes:
>
><<Is anyone else excited about this?  F1 in America again? >>
>
> Greg Morrison:

>Over 200,000 tickets sold.  No hotel rooms for over a 50 mile radius.  I
>think at least a few people must be kind of up for it.  My son and I leave
>for Indy at 1:00pm today.  If you're watching on TV, look for me.  I'll be
>the guy in the red hat with the Ferrari logo.

>PS to Les and Dennis:  I asked Jono if he wanted to give his ticket to you
>and he really gave it some serious thought, and after about a split second
>he said no.  Sorry.

Greg,

I'm more than a bit envious. Have fun and wave big, we'll be looking for
you on our 55 inch Mitsu TV. Looks like we're gonna have a good group
Sunday, maybe Saturday for qualifying, too, if I can talk Elayne into it.

I've been very impressed with Speedvision's "Grand Preview" series.
They've done a very good job of marketing the race and teaching about the
current state of F1, IMO. Should be a lot of fun.

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)