Ontario Z-Car.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ontario Z-Car.
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 00:24:42 -0400
Earlier I posted a message about a car for sale here in Ontario Canada
for an unbelievably high asking price. I tried the url and it didn't
work. It may be problems with my connection since windoze went ustable
on me and I had to dump my hard drive again:-(. Anyway go to
http://www.ontariozcar.com and follow the link to 2000 Z-fest. Lots of
Z's 510's and a couple of roadsters. Hopefully mine next year. Note the
crappy digital photo's. One of those sony's with the floppy drive.
As for the one that is for sale, Well I'll see what happens in a couple
of months then maybe do some clever bargaining.

Later,
--
Frank Roggeband  | 67.5 1600, 69 1600, 69 510, 71 510, 75 710, 93 KingCab
Grimsby Ontario  | Http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html