Street Legal, and saw another one!!

To: datsunroadsters@onelist.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Street Legal, and saw another one!!
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:01:31 EDT
For all:
This is soo cool.  Friday I drove the roadster to work
for the first time.  Speedo dosnt work, and I didnt think
I was going so fast, but was at work about 7 minutes early,
and had an incredable adrenaline rush going for the
first few hours.  Was able to leave early and this is the
amazing part, saw another roadster!!....We both
wheeled around and pulled off to the side of the
road...she turned out to be quite a babe
(please dont tell wife) and a first class
motorhead...we talked for about 1/2 hour.
I will hook her up with the list address.
She also knows several other non-list
owners..we are planning a little roadster
ralley here in south east Virginia!
I will not even get into the cool part about
the large amount of kids running into the street to
yell about how cool my car is!
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Va