Finally on Road

To: datsunroadsters@onelist.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Finally on Road
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:12:17 EDT
For All:
Finally drove the roadster to work, and what a rush.
I noticed I was passing most people, and was getting
about 3.5K to 4K on the tach (speedo is broke).
Engine seems to not be going that fast, and ther
was an awful lot left..I think I was going about
70 or 75.  Does anyone know if these
mechanical tachs can become innaccurate?
When I got to work I parked next to another
guy who has a Honda S-2000. The roadster
windshield is about 3 inches lower, and the
whole car is much lower (ANMHI much cooler)
Lets see, My 3 thousand dollars into my car,
VS her 30 thousand into hers.......no
choice in my opinion....
Best Regards,
Jim