68 srl311 for quick sale

To: roadsters datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 68 srl311 for quick sale
From: David Palmer <dpalmer@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:17:40 -0600 (MDT)
i really need to sell this car soon...snow is coming  reduced price!!!
Totally restored 1968 datsun 2000 for sale:

40,000 original miles, rust free Canadian car.  Total body off restoration
5 years ago.  500 miles since resto.  All parts new or rebuilt.  Car has
been in heated storage.  Over $13,000 invested.  U20 150hp SRL 311.  New:
windshield, suspension, brakes, weather stipping, window filts, window
squeegees etc, etc,  will include in purchase tons of parts including:
cloth top custom made with zip out rear window (still brand new in box not
mounted yet, made of jaguar cloth material), limited slip rear end, other
gear sets as well, a like new dash (one in the car is perfect though),
rare roadster literature, and tons (boses upon boxes of other misc parts)
original side chrome is included (it is in storage in my home).
Electrical is all new, original radio and spares, etc.

Please dont write back to this e-mail, I don't get to it very often.
Plse phone David Palmer at 403-251-1079 and leave message.  Many pictures
of the car can be seen at:

www.bishop.ab.ca/datsun

Price $11,500 cdn

this car is beautiful!!  i may not get back to you right away as i do
shift work.