Re: NO reverse (4 speed)

To: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO reverse (4 speed)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:31:25 -0400
Ben,

There is no correlation between you fiddling with the speedo drive and
reverse not working. Kyle was right when he mentioned that reverse has, in
the 4 speed, its own shifter rod. I have 2 4 speeds open in my basement and
will look at them to help sort your problem out.

Please send me more info re: the problem, if any.

Mike