Re: wooden steering wheel

To: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>
Subject: Re: wooden steering wheel
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
--- Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com> wrote:
> Nardi wheels are sold here for about $300 (Classico 14 inch)
> including adaptor. Is $300 to much for a wheel that's going
> into a Roadster? Silvia had a real wood steering wheel about
> 16 inch diameter that is very similar to a Nardi wheel but I
> dont think one would cost less than the Nardi if you could
> find one.

Thomas,
300 bucks is nothing, I hear all you swedes are rich!

Seriously, If you want one and can afford it why not? If you want a
nice roadster it's gonna cost you...ask anyone who has a nice one.

My 66 (the primer king) has 7 grand into it and it's not even nice yet.
I'm embarrassed on every run....But it runs good, is fast and I have
fun chasing Vic Laury.

Roman

http://im.yahoo.com/