registry and club

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: registry and club
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 05:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

I recently started a yahoo roadster club.

The purpose is mainly to find people that aren't on the list.

I know there are a lot more roadsters out there than are on the list.

here in SoCal I see a lot of cars and meet people that have never heard
of the list. with myself it took years to find the list! plenty more
out there like me.
While not everyone has heard of the list, hardly a soul has not heard
of Yahoo.
In the club, I'm putting in any roadster link I can find...and pics.

The club is called; Datsun Roadsters of Ca. it is open to anyone
however. The pics have 2 catagories  "the california crowd" and "the
other 49 states"

Any one can veiw the links and access that site. But only members can
veiw the pics.

So far, I'm the only member.

I would love for eveyone to be a member, not for posting messages,we
have our list for that!

But, the more members the club has the more attention it gets!

For the registry new blood is most needed! the list has been great but
is a finite quantity of people and cars.
Current registry info shows that the beloved roadster is almost as rare
as the ELVA!

so,If you havn't REGISTER, check out the club and be patient the
registry website hosted by Mark Dent will be here soon

Thank you all

Roman Rist

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/datsunroadstersofca

=====