Re: PING PING

To: "Marc Tyler" <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: PING PING
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:31:25 -0400
1,1,1 is a safety solvent with respect to  flammability, relative to other
contemporary solvents.  It is restricted as an ozone depleting substance.

Deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes may impair your ability to
operate machinery! ;-)

Now,  gasoline is a health risk we all accept without a blink.  readily
absorbed through the skin with all sorts of nasty petroleum distillates.

My favorite comparison as a resident of New England is:

    If you tap the sap from a maple tree you can get maple syrup.
    If you tap the sap from certain pine trees you get turpintine.  real
nasty stuff if you read the labels.

The apparent risk of some material like 1,1,1, is all a sensation, while the
real risk of auto fuel or even driving is an accepted way to die.

Note:  Some facts are contained here, but mostly just ranting.)

Regards

Calvin Grandy