Re: AutoX report and Roadster Sighting

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AutoX report and Roadster Sighting
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 05:57:34 -0700 (PDT)
Victor,

Quick times will come. after you become more familiar
with how the car reacts and you get pasts certain
mental blocks things just seem to happen. I spent a
year just not getting faster and then one event
everything just fell into place and, waht a
difference. The person I had been losing to regularly
was now 2 seconds behind me. Just takes a little time.

Don Miller
69 V-6 (built to go fast so I can look fast but may
not be driven fast)
Meridian, ID

http://im.yahoo.com/