RE: Industrial solvents

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Industrial solvents
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:58:25 -0700
I have a great tale to tell of MEK, a rag, a tall ladder, the underside of
an airplane wing and me, passed out on the ground, with a large bump on my
knogging, after a fifteen foot fall, out cold. The EMT told me (after I woke
up) that I would have been hurt worse by the fall if I had been awake.
something like "Passed out people fall like dishrags and don't get hurt as
bad. I didn't care, I was hurt enough as it was. So I had a chemical
hangover and a concussion all at the same time. And people wonder why I talk
funny now.