Oct. 1 MADROC (and others) at Summit Point

To: "brian moyer" <nbmoyer@masoncci.com>,
Subject: Oct. 1 MADROC (and others) at Summit Point
From: "Doug and Laura" <TaylorFarm@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:30:12 -0400
To MADROC folks and others,

Some of us will be meeting at the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association
Blue-Grey Challenge races at Summit Point Raceway this coming weekend
(Sunday, Oct. 1).  The racing of the old vintage cars is usually great &
they're really good to check out as you walk around the paddock.  Summit
Point is about an hour west of Tysons Corner, Virginia, and a little over an
hour west of Baltimore. The 510 club will be in attendance this year as will
the Northern Virginia Z Car Club (ZCCNV).  The cost will be $25 dollars to
get in the track.

At 8:15am Sunday, Oct. 1, I'll be meeting the Z Car guys to leave from the
Northern Virginia Community College Loudon Campus (just west of Sterling on
VA Route 7) for a caravan to the track.  If anyone wants to meet me there,
please let me know.  If you're planning to go but can't make the caravan (or
will be caravaning from the Baltimore area)and need directions give me a
call at home, 703-938-6984.  Hope you can come, either way please respond to
this mail so I know I have the right address.

The link to the track is below (select the location and direction link at
the bottom of the web page:

http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/

Take care,

Doug Noble
Vienna, Virginia
SPL311-25006
.....can I get the mirror installed before Sunday.....