Re[2]: Coming out to S.F.

To: hoon@pixar.com, bill_wessel@yahoo.com, shifty@well.com, kigoe@lkeeco.com,
Subject: Re[2]: Coming out to S.F.
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:00:21 -0700
Hi everyone,

I've got a couple coolers that I can bring. Michael, can you advise me of a
local store so I can buy ice. Otherwise, I'll hit the 7-11 in South City.
Count me in for a few bucks for Korean BBQ. Maybe I can get a bucket of
potato salad at Costco. I've got coals and starter fluid. Are you tallying
a list of our offerings?

Also, if we do get the area at the edge of the meadow with the open space,
I can bring my catchers mitt and softballs for a little catching practice
(rusty, haven't played for 4 years). Anyone else care to do the same?

Michael, I think I can come early. If you're concerned about muggers I'll bring
a couple baseball bats! Damn, is there that much competition for the BBQ pits?

Fred