Re: Re[2]: Coming out to S.F.

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Coming out to S.F.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,
        Did you all get Dana's evite?? I suggest that we all use it. That
way we each can post what we are going to bring and how many people we are
bringing.  Its really a great way to plan something like this.
        Fred there is a safeway down at the beach La Playa-Fulton or a CAla
on 27th and Geary for ice.
        Daniel 69 2000
        SF CA