list subscription

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:23:33 -0700
response to list-signing-on info: (Gary C? I think)
see below.
All I have is the info for signing up on the 'digest' version of the list,
but I think this'll get ya there.  I found it thru (HERESY!) the British Car
Club site (SOL: Scions of Lucas).  Thank god I wised up in time, prior to
purchase.

Fergus O'Farrell
69 2000