Re: riceboy

To: "RWM" <RWM@RWMann.com>, <andycost@att.net>
Subject: Re: riceboy
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:36:16 -0400
I live by a "rice" shop and everytime I see the ricemobiles I want to
throwup!!!!!! Some of the cars are nice but a majority, in their desire to
make their car different and apart from the crowd, simply over do it and
they come out looking, sounding and riding like SH-T!

Now one of the guys bought a Honda S2000 and they riced that out too with a
big aluminum wing that belongs on a CART car and slamming it. He'll be
punished in HELL!!!!!

Where do these kids get the 1000s of dollars to screw up their cars??????

Last summer a riced out Accord had a flat and the stupid owner couldn't
figure out how to jack the car as he slammed it and put on rockers so he
could not jack the car up. Of course being the wise ass I am I had to offer
a few comments on his dilemma. I know I'm going straight to hell and be
surrounded by rice cars with dance music pumped up to sky high decibels.

Mean Mike