trunk carpet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: trunk carpet
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Since I have a free weekend coming up. Irene's going to a friends
wedding so I'm free free free!!!
        I want to carpet the trunk this weekend.  Any tips on how to do it??
I pretty much want to carpet everything bottom backside the sides of the wheel
wells etc.  Any hints tips tricks would be greatly appreciated. Yea I know
that several of our vendors make trunk kits...but mines not exactly stock...
Remember I have that ridiculously big stereo taking up space..

        Daniel 69 2000
        SF CA

Way off topic.....You wanna see the cutest pics of Irene's and mines
brand new baby?????  Kitten that is..... go to
        http://www.indesign.com/kitty/    you wont be sorry....