'68 Roadster Body parts search (SRL311 05500)

To: "'Datsun Roadster - Mail Link'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '68 Roadster Body parts search (SRL311 05500)
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:34:48 -0600
I have just finished rough hand-stripping the paint/primer and much bondo
from my car.  A previous owner pounded out a lot of dings.

I am currently looking for: 1.)  both rear fender panels; from the factory
seam down only, if possible, 2.)  front the driver's door or door skin, 3.)
front grill housing,  4.) possibly the cowel panel and 5.)  especially the
drivers front fender.  It kind of sounds like the whole body.  I did not
think it was that bad but the body man who will be doing my work would
sooner work w/ good pieces and less labour.  I would rather he be particular
than say "close enough".  A previous owner patched over the existing lower
rear fenders.

I live in Calgary, Alberta and have talked initially w/ nearby vendors.
If anyone has some of these parts in better shape and not to far away please
reply.  Thanks in advance!  Larry.