Latest web update

To: earlydatsun@listbot.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Latest web update
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 06:41:11 EDT
Hi lists

Latest web update (and probably the last for a while):-

-'Monthly Archive' - A nice drawing from Road and Track of the 1969 ARRC,
including Jack Scoville's DP winning 2000.
-Silvia Pages - A 1966 Japanese full line brochure including the Silvia and
1600. (I've only just realised how big this image is, so please be patient).

Access through the main page
http://www.datsun.org/fairlady

These may be the last updates for a few months (except for the monthly
archive update) and I'm signing off the lists also for a while - I'm
channelling all my efforts into the possibility of a new career. I've made
the shortlist for editor of a national magazine (not car related I'm afraid)
- not bad for someone who's been in banking all his life, and even if this
doesn't work out this has spurred me on to look at similar opportunities -
(sounds like a mid-life crisis I know, although the thought of at least
doubling my existing salary does appeal!).

In the meantime thanks for all of your support, and if you come across
anything that will add to the webpages please E-Mail me. I'm still in the
market.

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster