Installing my Tonneau myself.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Installing my Tonneau myself.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:55:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        I really want to install my Full Tonneau cover soon.  Problem is is
that to have an uphostry shop do it would cost more than I paid for it...
So,.. can I do this myself?? I would have to install the hardware on the top
to match the snaps on the body-while getting a nice tight fit.
        I think someone else has done this.  Could anybody please give me
a rundown on how this is done??  Are any special tools needed??
                Thanks,
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA