2000 dimensions and garage thoughts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 dimensions and garage thoughts
From: RiedelD@pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:09:46 -0400
Hi folks,

Been off for a while... good to be back.

I need to get my '69 2000 under some cover so I'm looking to throw together
a 'garage' of sorts.  Initially, I plan to make essentially a shed with the
structure
up on concrete supports, but I do hope to eventually pour a cement floor.

I don't think I have the room or the money to go with a double garage, but
I'd
like to aim for sort of 1.5 cars so that I have ample work space.  Any
thoughts
on what sort of dimensions to shoot for?  What exactly are the dimensions of
a 2000 anyway?

I'm guessing there are a wealth of  "I sure wish I'd made my garage 3 feet
wider!"
type stories out there.

cheers,
Dave Riedel