Re: squeaks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: squeaks
From: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 14:56:15 GMT
My car squeaked too.  I went to a full service Ma and Pa gas station and had
them lube it.  While it was up on the rack and one guy was lubing and
counting the fittings, another guy walked underneath with me and we talked
about what needed to be done to the car. . .checking out leaks and all the
"stuff" you find when you can really get a good look under the car.  It was
$18 for lube and oil, and a very productive 1/2 hour+ of free advice.  I
will take it back to them for some of the work, because they're willing to
let me watch.

Robin Krause
68 1600
Washington