Suddenly Mushy Front Suspension..

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Suddenly Mushy Front Suspension..
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:03:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Took the car to the store last night and was shocked when I went
around a familiar couple of corners (street luge course). The front end was
WAY mushy-bouncy unplanted feeling.  I have the comp springs-swaybar and
the fancy white-body KYB shocks.  Now I didn't even look under the car yet
but I did do the 'bounce test' the the front shocks and they do appear to
bounce more than I remember..maybe.. The shocks are only about 2 yrs old
could I of somehow wrecked them??  How would I of done that??
                DAniel 69 2000
                SF CA