registry news

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: registry news
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Roman here.

I want to thank you all for your compliments and kind words on my
infant Registry site. Seems well received.

since posting the site (all of 2 days), I have gotten 2 new
registrations per day. This is good! that is what the site is for.

since there were some questions, let me state this;

THE ACTUAL REGISTRY RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON A NEW AND IMPROVED SITE
HOSTED BY MARK DENT.

the basics are up, but there is a lot of work still to be done.

more registrations, more pics, compilation of the information etc.

hope that helps, for now check out the site, take a minute to register
if you haven't, and get off list members to register.

I have set up two entrance doorways; the yahoo club and the registry
site     http://www.geocities.com/roadsterregistry/index.html

thank you,
Roman Rist

http://photos.yahoo.com/