Fw: <ot> my new car - brain teaser

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: <ot> my new car - brain teaser
From: <eddie@ratdat.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 22:42:43 +0100

 At first I thought this car was one of the following ones...

 1960-67 Fiat 1500 Cabriolet ...close but too mant differences
 1965-70 Honda S800...headlight sorround and turn signals look familiar but
 the rest is nothing like it, especially the grille and rear end.
 1963-65(?)Daihatsu Campagnolo Cabriolet...front end is wrong

 But I have come to the conclusion (99.99% certain) that it's an Innocenti
950
 which is an italian bodied Austin Healy Sprite. About 1960 I believe. Must
 be very rare in the States.
I have checked up and found some information on these cars on the Sprite and
Midget Club site:
http://www.mgcars.net/midgetspriteclub/sprite/spriteinno.htm

 Eddie
 England