67 2000 looking pretty good in CA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 2000 looking pretty good in CA
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 08:06:29 PDT
Hello All,

I usually keep my eyes open for a 67 2000 that comes available for sale.
Usually they are in either poor or so-so shape or they are restored and out
of the reach of the average budget.

I found a car for sale in Marina Del Rey (Near Los Angeles) for sale by a
dealership that specializes in classic cars. I am going to go see this car
this weekend. It looks to be in pretty good shape. I am wondering if it is
the same car the guy from Alaska had for sale. I think it is. I will have a
look and let the list know. For 7500.00 it is not our of the range of the
average buyer.

I will let you know.

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex