FW: need a little advice

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: need a little advice
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:40:44 -0500
Hey all -

The forwarded email is from our new Roadster friend in Atlanta GA.  My
advice would be to build the motor stock with SU's.  I have in the past
polished the rods, but this is for more strength and not to lose weight.  I
would leave the rods as-is.  I think Taylor is looking for a fast revving
motor and lighting the flywheel is out of my knowledge/experience base.  The
Bob Sharp racing manual at Datsun.org has flywheel lightening tricks.
Taylor would appreciate any ideas on this.

Thanks
Phil
SEROC