Vin plate and console lock arm needed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vin plate and console lock arm needed
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:11:04 -0400
  An off-line OROC'er has almost completed resurrecting a very sad 1968 1600
and is in need of a few more parts to trim it out.  I remember lots of talk
but did anybody every get around to making the little arm for the lock on
the center console?
  Also looking for a blank VIN tag for under the hood.  Ralph has legal
title to the car but it came without a VIN plate.
  Update on the SCCA Nationals at MidOhio; well, ... I would love to give
you one but it was rain and snow most of the weekend so my cold and I stayed
home. Maybe next year.

Paul
OROC