Re: old car values, Corvair (OT)

To: kwhcpa@addler.net
Subject: Re: old car values, Corvair (OT)
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:03:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Kyle,
        The 65 and up Corvairs are supposed to be the most desirable.  They
fixed the handling flaw and are supposed to be pretty neat cars. The corsa
convertible is the most sought after. Not sure why different body style than
the monza?? Different engine??  I have always wanted the 140hp turbo Corvair
Corsa Convert.  Thought they were neat little cars.  Covairs in decent shape
go for like 3-4k I think.  Other small cars of the same era-early barracudas,
comets, damn the little ford with the 283 V-8. An old volkswagenbug??
        Will your wife come around?? Sure she won't get used to it??  Or are
you just looking for an excuse to buy a cool old 'little' american convert??
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA