Re: My roadster back up: carb question

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, hoon@pixar.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My roadster back up: carb question
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:11:07 EDT
All,

Want to save a buck or two on the Unisyn?  Go to your local VW speed shop.
(or check on line - Claude's Buggies comes to mind)  They use the Unisyn for
the dual downdraft setups on aircooled bugs and they are usually a LOT
cheaper.  Or check with your local bug repair shop.  I bought a used unisyn
(it was the cheap plastic one, but it works) for $5.

Sid