Re[2]: List Clutter [OT]

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: List Clutter [OT]
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:28:29 -0700
(press delete)
What I like is that most list members put the [OT] designation in the
subject. That helps the filter to drop it in a separate folder.

Now I wish all the advertising come-ons I get would have [JUNK] in the
subject, sigh...

Like Gary says, if you're choking on emails then switch to digest mode, or
use the search-function on the archives.

The main thing I want to say is I enjoy the banter and camaraderie of our
roadster family on the list. The list mirrors what happens at various meets and
shows. Some are there to talk auto-techie, while others match faces to email
names and share quality time. I'm on other lists, and they are very dry compared
to our beloved roadster list. List Master (that you, Tom?), please go easy on
us!

Fred - So.SF
(Roadster content: tried rebuilding a master cylinder that went bad only a few
years ago. No good. Then I rebuilt one sitting on my '68 that hasn't been driven
for 20 years that was all gunked up. Cleaned up perfect, go figure. Quirky
stuff.)