Re: roadster list 2000 registry

To: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>,
Subject: Re: roadster list 2000 registry
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
hello all!
no poetry, no stories here ( I reseve that for my website)

Teddy Seidenfeld sent me today pics of his roadsters ( thanks Teddy )

Man oh Man, what a cool hardtop!!! I want one!

pics will go up on the website in the next day or so.

the top is a parrish smooth hard top with no goofy portholes.

Roman
Btw, the list is ok with me even with all the (ot) stuff, I do
understand the guys point of veiw and dont think we should be too hard
on him for having it...He's entitled

=====
ristguitars@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/roadsterregistry/index.html