Fun with 914's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fun with 914's
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 00:41:33 EDT
Hello,

Today I had the pleasure of blowing away a 914 Porsche.  I was cruising along
Hwy 1 when I slowly came upon a yellow 914.  As I cruised along side of him
at a non-aggressive distance he suddenly decided to hit the gas.  Okay... I
am guilty because I followed suit until traffic built up again.

When it cleared he did it again but this time I threw it into 4th and made
mush out of that guy.  He wasnt laughing with his girl anymore.

This seems to happen alot lately.  Do you think it is because of the
meatballs and the number 67 on the doors?  ;>)

Bring it on baby!

Calspeed