Fwd: ready for Doheny

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: ready for Doheny
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:44:30 EDT
--part1_48.c2c8ee3.271c603e_boundary

Hello all,

I have had to remove pads with the non-squeal stuff on the back before. With
our pin and groove it's a real pain. When I first heard the graphite trick I
figured that the brakes would be lubricated and would not grip. Not true,
they work just fine, just quieter.

In a message dated 10/15/00 8:59:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, az589@lafn.org