Re: Back with a vengeance

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back with a vengeance
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:10:52 -0700
Some time ago there was thread, the conclusion of which was that with a
comp suspension and heavy duty springs softer shocks may be a better
choice.  I am guessing that a combination of firm springs and hard shocks
can cause a lot of bounce on anything but the smoothest of roads.

I have the comp front suspension and an extra spring in the rear with the
grey KYBs and it seems to work well.  For racing on a smooth track the
KONIs or white KYBs may be better but for street driving the combination of
stiff springs and a softer shock has worked well for me.

Ray Cole

68 1600
68 2000