Back with a vengeance

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Back with a vengeance
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:55:23 PDT
List,

Some of you know that I was dealing with some personal issues lately and
have been absent from the list for a while. Also, many of you have ordered
shirts from me. I have not cashed any checks yet as I was not in a position
to deliver the shirts as of yet. Needless to say that is all over and I am
back where I belong- talking Datsun Roadsters with my list buds. And the
shirts are coming.

That being said, I have a real question with some lead up info first. I am
putting full comp suspension on my car. I know that the Koni shocks are
preferred as they are adjustable over the KYB shocks which are not. The
issue is that the KONIs are WAY expensive. With the comp suspension, does
having adjustable shocks matter that much?

Anyway, it's good to be back folks. My roadster and I missed you.

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex
SoCalROC

P.S. for Michael Carion- I am building the fastest, most bad-assed stock 67
2000 Solex on the west coast. Other than David Pina's car, I don't think any
stock solex car will be able to hang with me. (And his isn't really stock)
Kill all the 914s you want. Someday we are going to get it on and I will do
my best to put the fear of having the second fastest stock 67 on the west
coast into you. I can hardly wait... I am sure you feel the same way.